We are five happy, busy people who occasionally get to spend time together!!
Was there a concern that he wasn't your child? I don't know why... It's not like he doesn't look exactly like your other two children... :รพI am surprised that he didn't go for the chocolate frosting... That must have been hidden with your Diet Dr. Pepper, eh?
yumm!!! haha. I think all of us at one point have grabbed a spoon full of frosting and enjoyed. Looks like he has it down with the hand-fulls! haha.
What a nice mom to keep frosting in the cupboard for whenever the kids are hungry. Don't you feed them??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Was there a concern that he wasn't your child? I don't know why... It's not like he doesn't look exactly like your other two children... :รพ
I am surprised that he didn't go for the chocolate frosting... That must have been hidden with your Diet Dr. Pepper, eh?
yumm!!! haha. I think all of us at one point have grabbed a spoon full of frosting and enjoyed. Looks like he has it down with the hand-fulls! haha.
What a nice mom to keep frosting in the cupboard for whenever the kids are hungry. Don't you feed them??
Post a Comment