Friday, May 09, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged...


Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago to the day I was taking finals for my nursing pre-requisites. Right after my finals I flew out to Provo, UT where I lived with my sister and her fun friends for two months. We played and had so much fun together. I got a job there doing telemarketing.

2. Five things on my to do list today:
Laundry
Put kids to bed (it is bed time here, but Dad isn't home yet. That is usually one of his chores)
clean up office
do dishes
get Mother's Day sharing time figured out

3. If I were a billionaire I would:
Buy a house on land where I could build my husnabd a big fun garage. Buy new cars that were made in the 2000's. (Our current cars were made in 1989, 1997, 1997, and 1999). I think that I would also go back to school.

4. Bad habits:
Laziness, I can avoid almost anything
Making excuses
Any kind of food, I just LOVE to eat. I don't have to be hungry
Being messy

5. Five places I've lived:
San Antonio, TX
Marrietta, GA
Mukilteo, WA
Ramstein-Mesenbach Germany
Havre de Grace, MD

6. Five jobs I've had:
Pizza Girl at Anthony's Pizza
Tutor in Math Center at Harfor Community College
Home Health Aide for Choice Care, a private pay company
Nurse at Harford Memorial Hospital
and my all time favorite: MOM!!!


I tag Jessica Loff, Katie Monson, Allison Testerman, Tiffany Rueckert, and I don't think that I have any other friends! (That haven't been tagged by my sister...that actually look at my blog) I could tag my mother in law, Patti, but she doesn't have her blog up and running yet.

4 comments:

Jessica L said...

You are so bad. You know how anti-social I am... I hate following rules and stuff. I might do this just this once. (Unless there's another one that I like and then I'll do that one too.) :)

Pitcher Family said...

I didn't realize that was the fun summer we lived together. That was a fun summer!! Maybe we should do that again....

Jessica L said...

Alright. I did it. I hope you're happy....

Allison said...

ok ok i am doing it. lol