Ok.
So my computer is still not going on line.
So I am still stuck using the laptop.
So I cannot download my pics.
So I cannot blog.
Yes, rationally I know that this is not true, but I also know that posts are more fun when there is something to look at. That way you are also distracted from my bad grammer and boring life!
Let's see. Last week we went to Dutch Wonderland with The Lee's. It was tons of fun. The weather was perfect. We got there when it opened and left when it closed. Cost just a little bit more than two trips to the movies and was WAY more fun. I would recommend it to anyone with little kids. It took just over an hour to get there from our house. We will definately be going there next summer if anyone is interested.
I have been working. I am doing more day shifts because it is so much easier on my body. But that means I am away from home more. But it also means that I am nicer when I am home.
Jason turned 31 last week. He got Guitar Hero, which he has been playing non-stop since then. As soon as I can find USB cord for camera I will post those pictures!
That is about it. Nothing too exciting in our neck of the woods.
4 comments:
Wow... You are about as boring as me. :) We need to get lives, eh?
Sounds like you had fun at Dutch Wonderland! Happy Birthday Jason!
You guys have the worst luck with computers!
I'm so glad you posted!! I kept checking and knew one day you would!!
Post a Comment