




Over Memorial Day Weekend we went to a family reunion for Jason's family. It was held in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. The next day we went to the local incline thing. It was amazing. I guess it was used to carry things up the mountain a long time ago. Now it is just for fun! You can even take your car up if you want to. It was a little creepy, but still pretty fun.
3 comments:
I've seen those before. They are pretty cool! How fun for you and the kids.
That is crazy! I think I would have been a little too scared to go on there.
Seth and I went to Johnstown last year for a wedding, I about spewed my lemonade all over the computer when I saw your picture of the incline. I never thought I'd meet another person that had been to Johnstown!
You ARE cool!
Post a Comment