



I hope this doesn't creep anyone out. I was playing with my camera today and wanted to use the Macro button...I was too lazy to get up, so I took a picture of my eye. I was fascinated at the different colors and shades that I could see in my eye that I never thought were there. I proceeded to force each member of my family to have their eye picture taken. And I did not get these pictures on the first try...they were all pretty patient.
3 comments:
Uh...it's not too creepy. I always think eyes up close are interesting.
Well, it's a little weird if not creepy, but we still like you. I actually enjoyed trying to guess which eye belonged to which family member.
Now I want to do this with my family. I used to think that my eyes were brown untill someone told me I had green eyes. I thought, whatever wierdo. Their brown. Then I looked really close in the mirror and found out that my eyes look really creepy with brown right around the pupil and green around the brown. I think we should all do pictures like these, like we did with tounge curling.
Post a Comment