A Secret Inside: Extreme Hoarding
Imagine being forced to dwell in a space that is so cluttered with junk, food and trash, you can barely walk. Nancy and her boyfriend, Bob, live this nightmare every day. In their two homes, flies and plastic containers fill the kitchen, moldy food is stuffed in four refrigerators and boxes and plastic bags litter the house. The two youngest children sleep on the same couch in the living room, because one's bedroom is cluttered, and the other child doesn't even have a bedroom! Nancy, a former nurse, admits to being an extreme hoarder, but how did she and Bob, a former corporate attorney, allow their lives to degenerate to this chaotic clutter? Their home is trashed, and they're in debt $100,000. Could other issues be contributing to the chaos in the house as well? Hear from the three children, 16, 11 and 9, who are trapped in this mess. Are Nancy and Bob finally ready to rescue their family from the rubble before the kids' lives are ruined forever?
No, this is NOT about me...but in 30 years, who knows?? Just kidding, but I am inspired to go through things and we will be having a yard sale next Saturday. I am going to be getting rid of a lot of my baby things. If and when we do decide to have another baby, I am going to want new things anyway!
No, this is NOT about me...but in 30 years, who knows?? Just kidding, but I am inspired to go through things and we will be having a yard sale next Saturday. I am going to be getting rid of a lot of my baby things. If and when we do decide to have another baby, I am going to want new things anyway!
4 comments:
I am proud of you. Wish I was there to help, and add some of my rummage as well. Out here they call them rummage sales. Good luck! Is the whole neighborhood saling? Let us know how it goes!
Do no let me buy anything at your yard sale.....but I am sure I will try.....
You go girl. I totally noticed how much junk I had accumulated. I suggest you move to a smaller home and then you HAVE to get rid of things. :) Or, I guess a yard sale is a good idea too. Just make sure that you are brutal with your things you are selling. And decide now that once you put them up for sale, if they don't actually sell, you don't bring them back into your house. Just load them from the front lawn into the van and off to Goodwill. :)
That is always fun for me. I love getting rid of stuff... to me it means.. TIME TO SHOP! haha Probably not a good thing to do though... haha
Post a Comment