Saturday, April 05, 2008

My bedroom



I painted. Just now. I am trying to paint my bedroom, we have lived in the house for four and a half years, and I am just now painting. Anyway, so I painted one wall and want opinions...it is actually more of a purple than the picture shows. What do you think?

5 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

Are you going to do all the walls? I like the color, although it does look very blue. I bet it is a very nice purple based on the blue I see. How fun to have a change!

Jess and Jason said...

I am planning on painting all of the walls this color. I didn't want to buy all the paint and then pain everything and find that I really don't like the color. So I just bought a quart of paint and painted that one wall. I figure I will leave it like that over the weekend and then I can be sure that I like it.

Jessica L said...

I think it looks nice. If you have a big enough room and enough natural light you can do a relatively dark color and not have to worry about it looking like a cave. Also, as long as you can accessorize and make the color work, you are fine. When it all comes down to it, nobody but you and Jason are going to live in it, so do what you want. :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

I love the idea of painting. Sometimes all you need is a facelift, you know. I think you should go for it.

Allison said...

i like it!!