Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Construction





We (meaning Jason) have been doing lots of construction work in the basement. Whoever designed the layout was an idiot and made the entire back half of the basement useless. So, my incredible husband moved the bathroom rough ins. This entailed sawing through the concrete, breaking it all up with a giant sledge hammer, cutting into the existing pipes ( a little scary...um, do you know what goes through those pipes?!?) Anyway, so this is the re-routed shower and toilet drains.

3 comments:

Jessica L said...

I never would have thought that he was so completely handy. I knew he had done the fabulous closet makeover (along with miscellaneous other projects), but this is major. I think he's ready to build you an addition off the back and make you a larger kitchen and living room. :)

(Just joking Jason, start breathing again...)

Pitcher Family said...

Wow! Thanks for blogging! It's amazing what Jason can do. Can he build me a house? I bet he has lots of helpers, too!

Likely said...

This is totally turning into a DIY blog. ha ha. go crowl family! I love how you think to do something and then do it. We think about about and think about it and then.... month later it's done. I need some of your get it done spirit.