SO, I had to go to the grocery store. Almost out of milk, almost out of bread, almost out of pickles (don't ask).
So I pack up all three kids and off we go to Wal-mart. I spent 45mins yelling, "Get back in the cart." "You get one last chance." "THAT'S IT!!"
I buy apples, bananas, milk, pickles, bread, grapes, ice cream, popsickles, sandwich baggies, cereal, and lots of other food stuff. As we are walking to the checkout I see Oreo, Strawberry Milkshake Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. They are 2 for $4 plus a $1 off coupon when you buy milk. Who can resist Oreo s for a dollar? In the cart they go.
Go to check out. Fight the kids again, "No, we are not getting gum." "Get back in the cart." "One more time and you are going to bed when we get home."
Pay, actually have cash, believe it or not!
Go out to car, unload kids, buckle kids, give kids each a snack, unload groceries, run cart back to cart house place, run back to car, jump in, get buckled, and remember....
THE COUPON, it is still in the pocket...so much for cheap cookies. At least they are good. Or maybe that is a bad thing. How can a serving possibly be two cookies? I think that they should be serious, just write on there that ten cookies is one serving, we all know it is true!!
3 comments:
Hmmm... Interesting. I must get more information about this diet that you are on that consists of Doritos for breakfast and Oreos for snack time and you still lose a gazillion pounds and look good in your skinny jeans... I think I hate you. :รพ
I hate when I forget the coupon!! I also have fun when I go shopping with the kids. What joy!!
that right there is why i don't even bother with the coupons. by the time i get done fighting the kids in the store i ALWAYS forget anyway... haha
Post a Comment