

Friday night our Stake had a Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance Date (or something like that).
Jason took Layla, and I went to help. It was a fantastic activity.
They had lots of games, good food and dancing.
There were a lot of Daddies there and I was impressed that they were willing to give up a Friday night to be with their little girls. Dad's are so cool!
Below I have included a video of Layla and Jason doing the Chicken Dance. Layla is the little girl with the black skirt on who knows how to shake what her momma gave her!!
4 comments:
How very fun! I wish our stake would do something like that!!
Layla is getting more and more beautiful everyday! I didn't think it was possible!
That is a great idea to have a Daddy Daughter dance. Looks like Layla and Jason had a lot of fun!
That is a very cute video. She probably loved that activity.
Post a Comment