Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn


This is my favorite part of fall. Yes, I know that I am a grown-up and shouldn't like sugary candies, but there is just something about candy corn. I LOVE IT!!! It is a toss up between the normal candy corn the pumpkin shaped candies. I like to eat one of each. Austin likes to eat pumpkins only. Ryan likes the "carrots" only. Layla is impartial. What do you like?

7 comments:

Likely said...

growing up for my birthday my mom would always make chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and put a candy pumpkin on each one and bring a whole set for my class at school.

I still want them every year and so I bake them for myself.

so the answer for me is THE PUMPKINs!!! more bang in the bite.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I like both! I'd eat them all up if I were at your house. Good thing I'm eight hours away...

Mike and Adrianne said...

Grandma Richards likes the pumpkins.

Jessica L said...

I see you broke down and finally got out the pumpkin. :) If you didn't live so dang far away I would drop in for a handful once a day. I guess I will have to break down and get my own little pumpkin.

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

My first thought was "Jess stole Moms glass pumpkin!"
My second thought was that you'd probably bought your own.
I usually eat them in a ratio of two or three corns for every pumpkin.

Monson Family said...

Corn more than pumpkins. But I will eat both. I actually really like it the way my mom serves them, with nuts. It really does taste like paydays!

Pitcher Family said...

Both are good, but pumpkins are just a bit yummies, probably because they are bigger.