When we were in Ohio visiting my brother and his wonderful family we went to a garden. These are just some of the pictures I took. I think they are beautiful! I don't even know what any of these flowers are, I just thought they were gorgeous. The colors are striking!







3 comments:
Those are pretty flowers, and good pictures of them. Before reading any of your post, I thought you had gotten that first photo as a stock photo--one that a professional had taken and is used by lots of people. I was a little surprised when I realized that it was a picture you had taken. Good job!
Mike
Wow! Those are great pictures, and beautiful flowers!
I'm impressed that he's got so many tropical flowers growing in Ohio! Especially the hibiscus (which was my favorite photo) and the bird of paradise.
Thanks for sharing these photos - I love to look at pretty pictures.
Post a Comment